Willis's Walkabouts Top-Level Menu
What is expected of you?
Prior to the trip you must prepare yourself by
- ensuring you are fit enough to take part.
The absolute minimum level of fitness you need for our easiest trips is to be able to comfortably walk 10 km (6 miles) in two and a half hours while carrying an 8 kg (18 lb) pack.
You will never have to walk this fast on any of our trips, but your ability to do so is a good indicator of whether or not you are fit enough to cope with the conditions you will encounter.
- Reading our Bushwalking Guide and the rest of the material we send you.
This is extrememly important.
If you do not have the time to skim through the material as soon as you get it and go through it thoroughly before departure, our trips are not for you.
During the trip, you must
- stay with the group.
- carry a pack contining up to 8 kg of food and equipment on level 1 trips.
- carry all your own equipment (pack, bedding, shelter, etc), your breakfasts and lunches and a share of the evening meals on level 2-5 trips.
- practice responsible bushwalking and help us preserve the land through which we travel.
Willis's Walkabouts, 12 Carrington Street, Millner NT 0810, Australia email@example.com
Saturday, 14-Feb-2015 08:15:02 EST
| Valid XHTML1.0