How to Book
The nature of our trips means that booking one of them cannot be a simple procedure. Before any booking is final, all the following steps must have been completed.
- Send us your name, postal address and a non-refundable $150 deposit (or full payment). You may do this by phone, fax or snailmail. We accept credit card payments via email but be warned we do not have a secure line.
- We mail you our Bushwalking Guide and registration form. We also send you our brochure and the notes for the trip you have chosen if you do not already have them.
- Fill in and return the registration form, preferably after you have read the Bushwalking Guide.
- Pay any balance which is due. Full payment must be received
- four months prior to departure to qualify for the 20% four month advance purchase discount.
- three months prior to departure to qualify for the 15% three month advance purchase discount.
- two months prior to departure to qualify for the 10% two month advance purchase discount.
- 45 days prior to departure or at the time of booking whichever comes later if no advance purchase discount applies.
- Your booking is final when we have received both the completed registration form and the final payment.
If you need to cancel your holiday, you need to notify us in writing. The cancellation will take effect the day it is received and a cancellation fee will be levied as follows.
- $150 for cancellations received more than 60 days prior to departure.
- 25% of the tour cost for cancellations received 36-60 days prior to departure.
- 50% of the tour cost for cancellations received 29-35 days prior to departure.
- 75% of the tour cost for cancellations received 21-28 days prior to departure.
- 100% of the tour cost for cancellations received less than 21 days prior to departure.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover yourself against the possibility of substantial financial loss. An emergency evacuation could cost you more than $3000. Last minute cancellations can mean loss of both the price of your airfare and the cost of the trip. This makes it extremely important to obtain travel insurance as soon as you book. Accidents can happen to anyone. If you cannot find a good policy, ask us for our recommendation.
Click the link below to download a printable version of this information.
General Information and Booking Information PDF